Zenith Appointed to Scandinavia Flare Stack Project
Zenith is pleased to have been awarded a significant flare stack refurbishment project at a refinery in Scandinavia.
Following the successful completion of a flare stack inspection and maintenance project at the refinery in 2016, Zenith will once again undertake a similar inspection and maintenance project throughout the full height of the flare stack.
The project includes:
· Supply, replacement and lubrication of guy wires
· Removal and replacement of the flare tip
· Full visual inspection of the flare riser and associated equipment. Works include various NDT techniques, including MPI, DPI, eddy current and UT
· Flare stack verticality check
· Guy wire tension checks and adjustments to values established by Zenith in-house engineering team
With extensive experience in carrying out major refurbishment works on flares stacks both onshore and offshore for the world’s leading oil and gas companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.